Many of you will be packing up for #MWC18. So are we, equally excited to set our feet at Barcelona and follow the actions of Mobile World Congress 2018. We are coming alongside an enthusiastic group of Kerala IT- GTECH Delegation, to discover and share more of mobile, that promises to create a better future.
Here’s what interests us in #MWC18:
- Biggest smartphone display of the year: The most anticipated devices will come from industry giants such as Samsung, Huawei, Sony, LG, Motorola, and Xiaomi. The world’s leading manufacturers are gathering at the event to let us get a peek of what they’ve been working on.
- A lot of flagships for the show: #MWC18 becomes the perfect stage for Qualcomm’s latest and most sophisticated chip, Snapdragon 845 to appear on a lot of flagships for the show. This high-end premium processor will be nearly present in most of the 2018 flagship handsets.
- Power to mobile assistants: With mobile becoming the norm, the market is teeming with virtual assistants. Google, that made a big splash at last year’s MWC, is expected to talk more about the growing power of Assistant on mobile.
- More cognitive technologies: Many handsets will sport enhanced AI features and integration of robotic intelligence. As a digital transformation solutions provider, we are strongly into cognitive computing technologies including face recognition, natural language processing etc.
- 5G tends to be on the center stage: Unlike last year’s MWC, debates on 5G is expected to strongly invade the networking talks of the event.
We love to present the world how we can transform businesses with Internet of Things, Cognitive Computing and AI, that brings in connected intelligence.
Locate us at #MWC18
You can walk into Hall #8.1, Stand #D11, Fira Gran Via, Kerala IT-GTECH Delegation to meet us during the event.